Security & Privacy
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect on the site to enhance your overall experience. We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others. If you would rather not receive any marketing emails from us, please let us know.
What information do we collect? How do we use it?
WHEN DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- When you book a repair with us.
- When you purchase a product or service in store
- When you make an online purchase and check out as a guest.
- When you engage with us on social media, for instance by contacting us on Facebook or visiting our Instagram page.
- When you contact us for any reason, such as with queries, complaints etc.
- When you enter prize draws, competitions or engage in other promotional activity with us.
- When you fill in any forms in relation to our business. For example, if an accident happens in store we may require you to complete a health and safety form.
- When you visit our store which has CCTV systems operated for the security of both customers and staff. These systems may record your image during your visit.
WHAT SORT OF DATA DO WE COLLECT?
- Your name, gender, date of birth, billing/delivery address, email address, phone number, email preferences, and details about your orders and receipts.
- Details of your interactions with us through store, phone calls and online. For example, we collect notes from our conversations with you, details of any complaints or comments you make, details of purchases you make , voucher redemptions, and how and when you contact us.
- Your image may be recorded on CCTV when you visit our shop.
- We monitor customer traffic patterns and website usage to help us develop the design and layout of our web site.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- We will use the postal address you provide to us to deliver the goods you purchase.
- We’ll use your email address, or mobile number so we can get in touch to let you know where your product/repairs are ready to be collected.
- When we offer competitions and promotions, customers who choose to participate in those competitions and promotions may be asked to provide personal information to be eligible to participate. That information may then be used by us and by any company offering the competition or promotion to notify winners or to fulfill promotional obligations. Only details you have provided as part of entering the competition will be provided to third party companies.
What are your rights over your data?
ACCESSING AND UPDATING YOUR DATA
- If at any point you wish to understand what data we hold about you, you can ask us. You can also ask us to correct the data we hold about you. Your personal data can be accessed and updated by asking us to do this in store.
As required by the Privacy Act 1993, we follow strict security procedures in the storage of personal information that we hold about you to prevent loss, as well as unauthorised access, use, modification or disclosure.
Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we are able to disclose sensitive information to you.